Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Little Moments

Today was such a good day! It started out wonderfully as neither Irish or I had to work (in the morning) so there was no hustle and bustle. Just a taking it easy, being lazy, enjoying each others company kind of morning! (it also helps when the kids wake up at a descent time and play so well together in their room, which they did today!)

We all went and had breakfast together, when Marshall was finished we asked him to clear his dishes and then go up stairs to get dressed. He obediently cleared his dishes & went upstairs.

A few minutes later he comes down the stairs saying

"Momma, check this out!"

He then walks into the kitchen dressed like this...










...Yes you are seeing correctly...he came down wearing PAISLEY'S Skinnies!! What a character!! Irish and I just about busted a gut laughing!!

It's little moments like this that make me love this little guy so much!!! It's little moments like this that make me so happy to be a Mom to the wonderful children I have been blessed with! It's little moments like this that forewarn me of the future 'funnies' we will have together as a family!!

1 comments:

PamH said...

Hilarious..I can't believe he got them on!

Post a Comment